A Place to find LOVE~HOPE~SUPPORT and JOY!


Patti with an Eye

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Healing Power of Arch Angel Gabrielle

I know that I spell her name a little bit differently than you have seen in religious texts, but the thing is that "Gabby" is a chic to me, not a dude. Now are you even more surprised? Chic's and dudes? Is this what angel teaching has come down to? Oh Lordy!!! Well the truth is that when I was a little girl I leaned over to my Mother at a Christmas service and said, "Did God really have a boy angel come to tell Mary that she was going to have a baby?!" In my young mind I could rationalize, even then, that Creator would have sent a girl to tell Mary about the baby. Of course that is an entirely different session but for now let's just talk about this wonderfulyl strong angel known as Gabriel.

In Hebrew, Gabriel means "God is my strength" and is known by many as the messenger of all of the angels. She is an amazingly beautiful angel with a glowing aura and long silken air that seems to meld with her energy. She is always peaceful and very sure of herself. She is a steadfast companion when you are feeling alone and unsure of your life. She has many different qualities about her that come in handy for us as human beings. Let's talk a bit about her gifts.

Gabriel is a lover of children and for that reason, she can help parents who wish to bring a child into their family, either through conception or adoption. When you call on her during your pregnancy you are sure to feel her presence around you, guiding you to eat healthy foods, get plenty of rest and remain calm about your delivery. Also, if you are having difficulty in conception, calling on her can lead you to the right Dr.'s and allow you to feel peace about the process of fertility choice options. She is a blessed angel for parents to get to know and make "use" of as they raise a family. I would NOT know what to do without her myself!

The second attribute that Gabby finds herself immersed in is that of "agent" to those in the field of writing, acting, music and the arts. If you have a gift in one of those areas, or have always wished to write a book, you should call on her to assist you in your ideas and career options. She IS the angel to call on when going on an audition, fighting your "stage fears" and choosing the right publisher etc. For centuries, Arch Angel Gabriel has helped those in the arts to further their careers and build upon their creative dreams! She is always ready to help so call on her today with your dreams! The angels NEVER have too much "work" on their hands (or maybe wings!) and they LOVE it when the humans call on them for help.

Gabriel is one of the strongest of the Arch Angels even though her energy is light and airy. She will help you to get up and off of that couch and out into the world to achieve and live your dreams! She is a wonderful coach and she LOVES to blow that whistle too! When you call on Gabriel be ready to get into action and see results!

You can call on her by saying this simple prayer~ "Dear Arch Angel Gabriel, please come to my side and help me with my creative powers. I ask that you open my heart and mind to receive all that Heaven wants for me and more than I dream possible. I know that having you in my life will push me into positive action with amazing results. I am so very grateful to have you flying beside me. And so it is."

You may wish to put a piece of jagged clear quartz crystal by your bedside table so that Gabriel may help to turn up the "energy" and messages that come to you while you rest. Be sure to have a dream journal handy so that you can right important ideas and dreams down upon getting up in the morning. You may also wish to keep an image of her near your in home alter or over your bed when you are working with her. She can readily be found as the angel with the trumpet on note cards, on paintings or in framed artwork. I know that working with this loving and beautiful angel will bring miracle's into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment