A Place to find LOVE~HOPE~SUPPORT and JOY!


Patti with an Eye

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Healing Power of Arch Angel Raziel

I have used Arch Angel Raziel with my work as a medium for quite some time now. He has an amazing gift of being able to help us with our intuitive abilities and clairvoyance. In Hebrew, his name means "secret of God". Raziel sits very close to Creator God and understands the secrets of the Universe and the inner workings of how our world operates. I have always been particularly fascinated with his legacy as an angel. It is said that he wrote down all of the secrets as symbols and it was called "The  Book of the Angel Raziel". Apparently, when Adam and Eve got kicked out of Eden Raziel offered his book to Adam so that he might have a way to learn from his "mistakes" in the Garden and flow back into the grace of God. As the story goes the book was also given to Noah by the Arch Angel Raphael and he used much of the information that he found in the text to create the Ark and help those on board after the flood had passed. Now that's what I call a BEST seller! A lot of Biblical and literary scholar's believe that the book (which you can actually purchase in stores!) was written, not by Arch Angel Raziel, but by a Jewish scholar from the middle ages. Whatever is the truth may be left only for God to know, but many agree that once you call upon Arch  Angel Raziel to help you understand the difficult  messages within the book, you are able to understand it more easily.

Because of his gifts that have been given to him by God, Arch Angel Raziel can really help us to understand spiritual information that might otherwise fly over the top of our heads! He loves the study of sacred geometry, quantum physics, mediumship, energy healing and channeling. If you long to be opened up to your intuitive gifts, you will see a HUGE change in the way you embrace them once you call upon this angel. Raziel also loves helping us with the law of attraction in order to  manifest our heart's truest desires. When you call upon him, for reasons of this nature, you will feel a gentle pull to begin to keep a journal about your feelings and your dreams. Although you may need to invoke him on several occasions before you begin to feel his presence around you, I can assure you that it will be well worth the wait! He has a sweet and subdued personality and slips his energy around you like a warm blanket on a chilly, winter night. He is a soothing and quiet energy that never forces anything upon us, as human beings, but takes his time getting to know us individually, like a dear and trusted friend.

I have always been intrigued with esoteric information about spirituality. I love to learn about old religious and spiritual practices, but I do find many of the lessons hard to understand or even grasp the concept of. When I call on Arch Angel Raziel I seem to be able, much more easily, to feel and know the reasons behind the practices and whether or not I resonate with them. When I call upon him I make sure that my surroundings are peaceful and undisturbed. I love calling on him on a nature walk or sitting by the water. His messages are often very profound, so I always try to have a little notebook handy when I work with him in case I want to write a message from him down. His name has a wonderfully lyrical quality about it so I will sometimes use non-lyrical music in the background to help create a loving atmosphere to call on him.

If you would like to increase your intuitive abilities and learn more about Creator and all of the secrets of Heaven simply say this prayer:
"Dear Arch Angel Raziel I am humbled to be in your presence and I thank you for coming to me. I long to learn more about the secrets of Heaven and to increase my psychic and intuitive abilities. I ask that you surround me now with your knowledge and loving presence. I ask that I might understand the Divine workings of the Universe and be more open to allowing God's grace to flow through me and into the world. Thank you for being my teacher and offering me your loving support. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment