A Place to find LOVE~HOPE~SUPPORT and JOY!


Patti with an Eye

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Healing Power of Arch Angel Michael

Many people know him as Saint Michael which is a name that, in Hebrew, means "he who is like God". AA Michael is the head of an order of angels known as the Virtues. AA Michael is a fierce protector to the human beings and helps to eradicate low levels of fear and energy from the Earth and those who live here. He is the leader of the Lightworkers, who are people on Earth that believe that their mission is to spread the message of Love over fear and to bring the joy of God's blessings to everyone that they meet. He helps the Lightworker to grow in their ability to help others and to heal individual's from any form of illness, whether it be spiritual, mental or physical. He is truly one of the most intense and loving angels whom I have ever worked with. That is not to say that any angel that I have ever worked with is "not" loving, of course they each have their own special energy.

To the clairvoyant "eye" AA Michael appears very tall and quite attractive. That's right! He is one hunk of an Arch Angel! He comes to me with long, blond flowing hair and intense eyes that seem to change color from time to time. Almost every time that I work with him he is carrying a sword and shield in front of his heart center. I have always believed that this is his way of protecting the human beings from fear and unrest. When he first came to me I was at a retreat conducted by Doreen Virtue at The Omega Institute in NY state. I was in my bed with no light's on. There was a furious thunder storm outside and I was hunkered down underneath my covers drifting off into a peaceful sleep. I suddenly felt as if I could hear bells ringing and I opened my eyes to see a magnificent purple crystal floating in the air above my bed. Trust me when I tell you that I know how that sounds, but this is what happened to me! Although it may not seem inspiring or magical to you as you read this, I have to say that to this day it remains one of the MOST profound spiritual moments of my life. From that moment forward I have felt a deep connection to this amazing energy being and his presence in my life has enriched my connection to God and all of my abilities as a healer. He has even allowed me to channel his energy at some of my workshops, and all of those in attendance have been blessed by his words.

I also like to call him the HOT flash angel. Almost every time I work with him or receive a message from him for myself, or a client, my entire body gets really hot. It is sometimes even uncomfortable and when you're my age, you are unsure if this is an angel message or some "other" kind of message! You girls know what I mean here! But, I have come to realize that his energy is of such a high vibration of love that when he offers a human being a message our physical body reacts to it. Now this has become a great validation of his presence for me and I have taught that to those in my workshops.

We also like to call him "Mr. Fix It" around our house. AA Michael is incredibly good with electronic equipment, or anything mechanical like computers or cars. If you have something in your home that goes on the blink for NO reason, call on AA Michael before you go calling a repair man/woman! He comes for free, leaves your house with a great energy about it and doesn't ask for a thank you note when he's done! Now how can you beat that kind of service?

Whenever you are feeling lost, afraid, weak, unsure or unmotivated, you can call upon AA Michael to guide you to a better and brighter state of mind and being. He LOVES to help rid the human being of addiction also. If you have tried to stop the use of any addiction in your life whether it be a substance or a way of thinking, you may call on him for support. Just imagine the addiction like a big blob of ugly goo, (how's that for a good spiritual term?), and ask him to come and cut the cord that you have connecting that addiction to your body, mind or ego. It may take more than just one session, but if you stay dedicated to your time with him, you will begin to notice dramatic changes in the way you view your craving/mind pattern.

You may wish to carry or wear an amethyst crystal or wear purple or indigo blue clothing to draw this wonderful angel closer to you. To invoke AA Michael simply say, "Arch Angel Michael please come to my side and guide me. I want your protective energy around me at all times!" You only ever need to call on him in such a way as this one time! You don't have to continue to wonder if he is around you or not. The angels come to us because they love us unconditionally, but you do need to invoke their presence on your own. The angels have to respect our right to "free will" in this life and they only come to our aid without our permission when our lives are in danger of ending before our contract is up.

I pray that you will call on St. Michael and be blessed by the physical and spiritual warmth that he offers. Be reminded that by calling on the presence of an angel you are NOT going against the will of God, but rather floating downstream WITH the energy of God. God has created these light beings of energy to assist Heaven in providing love, protection and miracle's on the Earth and to all of her inhabitant's. By invoking an angel you are bringing the energy of God closer to you and closer to all of your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog, Patti! I had to giggle when you called Michael the "hot flash" angel and the "hunk" angel . . . I have noticed, too, how hot it gets any time AA Michael is around, and I have a friend who calls him "The Fabio of the Archangels" because he always appears to us in grand fashion with flowing blond hair and strong muscles. LOL!

    ~ xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is to funny, just this morning I had prayer/conversation with him in my car before work. Asking him for guidance and clarity.... then I wrote u a message Patti on Facebook... then I saw your link about the Angel Blogs... then I read all of this about him... it's funny how things line up like this... love and light to you. Michael :-)

    ReplyDelete